Sunday, March 30, 2008
1. The Godfather (1972)
2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
3. The Godfather: Part II (1974)
4. Buono, il brutto, il cattivo, Il (1966)
5. Pulp Fiction (1994)
6. Schindler's List (1993)
7. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
8. Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
9. Casablanca (1942)
10. Shichinin no samurai (1954)
11. Star Wars (1977)
12. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
13. 12 Angry Men (1957)
14. Rear Window (1954)
15. Goodfellas (1990)
16. Cidade de Deus (2002)
17. Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)
18. C'era una volta il West (1968)
19. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
20. The Usual Suspects (1995)
21. Psycho (1960)
22. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
23. Fight Club (1999)
24. The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
25. Citizen Kane (1941)
26. North by Northwest (1959)
27. Memento (2000)
28. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
29. Sunset Blvd. (1950)
30. It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
31. The Matrix (1999)
32. Lawrence of Arabia (1962)
33. Se7en (1995)
34. Apocalypse Now (1979)
35. Taxi Driver (1976)
36. American Beauty (1999)
37. Léon (1994)
38. Vertigo (1958)
39. There Will Be Blood (2007)
40. Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Le (2001)
41. American History X (1998)
42. The Departed (2006)
43. Paths of Glory (1957)
44. M (1931)
45. No Country for Old Men (2007)
46. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
47. The Third Man (1949)
48. Chinatown (1974)
49. Leben der Anderen, Das (2006)
50. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
51. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
52. Alien (1979)
53. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948)
54. The Shining (1980)
55. Laberinto del fauno, El (2006)
56. The Pianist (2002)
57. Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi (2001)
58. Double Indemnity (1944)
59. Forrest Gump (1994)
60. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
61. Saving Private Ryan (1998)
62. L.A. Confidential (1997)
63. The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)
64. Boot, Das (1981)
65. Requiem for a Dream (2000)
66. Reservoir Dogs (1992)
67. Untergang, Der (2004)
68. Aliens (1986)
69. The Maltese Falcon (1941)
70. Raging Bull (1980)
71. Rashômon (1950)
72. Metropolis (1927)
73. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
74. Modern Times (1936)
75. Singin' in the Rain (1952)
76. Hotel Rwanda (2004)
77. Rebecca (1940)
78. Sin City (2005)
79. 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
80. All About Eve (1950)
81. Sjunde inseglet, Det (1957)
82. Some Like It Hot (1959)
83. City Lights (1931)
84. Amadeus (1984)
85. Vita è bella, La (1997)
86. On the Waterfront (1954)
87. The Great Escape (1963)
88. Touch of Evil (1958)
89. The Prestige (2006)
90. The Elephant Man (1980)
91. Full Metal Jacket (1987)
92. Jaws (1975)
93. The Sting (1973)
94. Nuovo cinema Paradiso (1988)
95. Once Upon a Time in America (1984)
96. The Apartment (1960)
97. The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
98. Braveheart (1995)
99. The Great Dictator (1940)
100. Blade Runner (1982)
101. Strangers on a Train (1951)
102. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)
103. Batman Begins (2005)
104. Ladri di biciclette (1948)
105. High Noon (1952)
106. Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983)
107. The Big Sleep (1946)
108. Notorious (1946)
109. Salaire de la peur, Le (1953)
110. Back to the Future (1985)
111. The Wizard of Oz (1939)
112. Oldboy (2003)
113. Ran (1985)
114. Fargo (1996)
115. Unforgiven (1992)
116. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
117. Donnie Darko (2001)
118. Mononoke-hime (1997)
119. Cool Hand Luke (1967)
120. Ratatouille (2007)
121. Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
122. Per qualche dollaro in più (1965)
123. Yojimbo (1961)
124. The Green Mile (1999)
125. Million Dollar Baby (2004)
126. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
127. Gladiator (2000)
128. Notti di Cabiria, Le (1957)
129. Into the Wild (2007)
130. Die Hard (1988)
131. Annie Hall (1977)
132. Battaglia di Algeri, La (1966)
133. Ben-Hur (1959)
134. The Deer Hunter (1978)
135. It Happened One Night (1934)
136. The Sixth Sense (1999)
137. Platoon (1986)
138. The General (1927)
139. Life of Brian (1979)
140. Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949)
141. The Killing (1956)
142. Smultronstället (1957)
143. Amores perros (2000)
144. Diaboliques, Les (1955)
145. Finding Nemo (2003)
146. The Incredibles (2004)
147. V for Vendetta (2005)
148. Brief Encounter (1945)
149. Heat (1995)
150. The Wild Bunch (1969)
151. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
152. Children of Men (2006)
153. The Graduate (1967)
154. The Princess Bride (1987)
155. 8½ (1963)
156. Judgment at Nuremberg (1961)
157. Letters from Iwo Jima (2006)
158. The Big Lebowski (1998)
159. The Night of the Hunter (1955)
160. Juno (2007)
161. Stand by Me (1986)
162. Crash (2004)
163. Dog Day Afternoon (1975)
164. Gandhi (1982)
165. Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
166. The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
167. Snatch. (2000)
168. Harvey (1950)
169. Witness for the Prosecution (1957)
170. The Thing (1982)
171. Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)
172. The African Queen (1951)
173. Trainspotting (1996)
174. The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
175. Gone with the Wind (1939)
176. The Gold Rush (1925)
177. Groundhog Day (1993)
178. Wo hu cang long (2000)
179. Belle et la bête, La (1946)
180. Scarface (1983)
181. Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
182. The Conversation (1974)
183. Patton (1970)
184. Duck Soup (1933)
185. American Gangster (2007)
186. Toy Story (1995)
187. Twelve Monkeys (1995)
188. Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens (1922)
189. The Best Years of Our Lives (1946)
190. The Terminator (1984)
191. Sleuth (1972)
192. Cabinet des Dr. Caligari., Das (1920)
193. Umberto D. (1952)
194. Stalker (1979)
195. The Hustler (1961)
196. The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
197. Glory (1989)
198. Ed Wood (1994)
199. King Kong (1933)
200. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)
201. The Lion King (1994)
202. The Exorcist (1973)
203. Hotaru no haka (1988)
204. The Lost Weekend (1945)
205. Spartacus (1960)
206. Bride of Frankenstein (1935)
207. All Quiet on the Western Front (1930)
208. Grindhouse (2007)
209. The Ox-Bow Incident (1943)
210. The Lady Vanishes (1938)
211. Magnolia (1999)
212. Stalag 17 (1953)
213. Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans (1927)
214. In the Heat of the Night (1967)
215. The Philadelphia Story (1940)
216. Lola rennt (1998)
217. Frankenstein (1931)
218. Big Fish (2003)
219. Casino (1995)
220. Out of the Past (1947)
221. Rosemary's Baby (1968)
222. Anatomy of a Murder (1959)
223. Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
224. Mystic River (2003)
225. Once (2006)
226.Toy Story 2 (1999)
227. Du rififi chez les hommes (1955)
228. A Christmas Story (1983)
229. 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
230. Ikiru (1952)
231. Dial M for Murder (1954)
232. Hot Fuzz (2007)
233. Manhattan (1979)
234. Young Frankenstein (1974)
235. Mou gaan dou (2002)
236. Rope (1948)
237. A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
238. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)
239. Roman Holiday (1953)
240. In Cold Blood (1967)
241. Shaun of the Dead (2004)
242. Strada, La (1954)
243. His Girl Friday (1940)
244. Ying xiong (2002)
245. Harold and Maude (1971)
246. Quatre cents coups, Les (1959)
247. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
248. The Searchers (1956)
249. Barry Lyndon (1975)
250. Haine, La (1995)
True or False Survey
Take this survey
I wear perfume or cologne daily: False
I have a calendar in my room: False
I screen my phone calls: sometimes
I have had my wisdom teeth removed: True
I have driven a mini-van: False
I own a video camera: False
I have alergies: sometimes, to a lot of dust
I am an only child: False
I am afriad of clowns: I think clowns are stupid, but I am not afraid of them
I subscribe to Cosmopolitan Magazine: False
I take a daily vitamin: False
I have too many credit cards: False
I have painted my bedroom: True
I have worn hand-me-down clothes: True
I have broken a bone: True
I play video games: sometimes
I have been in a submarine: True
I have been to Disney: True
I have an opinion about Britney Spears: True
I am an aunt/uncle: True
I have a scar on my knee: True
I am currently on medication: False
I text more than I call people: False
I have been a bridesmaid/groomsmen: True
I am married: True
I have had a supprise birthday party: False
I drink coffee: True
I watch American Idol: False
I have been to Washington DC: True
I have been on a diet: True
I have gotten into a car accident: True
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!
1. First thing you wash in the shower? my face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't own a hoodie
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? yes
4.Do you plan outfits? rarely
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? content
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? a pirate bandana
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? aim
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Uhm, don't recall
9. Did you meet anybody new today? nope
10. What are you craving right now? bread
11. Do you floss? I try for once a day
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? saurkraut
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? last Monday
14. Are you emotional? sadly, yes.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? I don;t even know what that is
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? yes
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick
18. Do you like your hair? yes
19. Do you like yourself? yes
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes
21. Do you like cottage cheese? yes, with balsamic vinegar
22. What are you listening to right now? The wizards of waverly place
23. How many countries have you visited? 18% of the world according to my facebook profile thingy that tracks this
24. Are your parents strict? yes
25. Would you go sky diving? no
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? yes
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? no
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? the wiring?
29. Have you ever been in a castle? yes
30. Do you rent movies often? nope
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? next
32. Have you made a prank phone call? yes, ages ago
33. Do you own a gun? no
34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? my husband, son and mother
36. Brown or white eggs? both
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic? don't know
38. Ever been on a train? yes
39. Ever been in love? yes
40. Do you have a cell-phone? yes
41. Are you too forgiving? no
42. Do you use chap stick? sure
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
44. Can you use chop sticks? yes
45. Ever have cream puffs? yes
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? no
47. What was the last question you asked? "What did he do to turn blue?"
48. What was the last CD you bought? "Johnny Cash"
49. Boys or girls? next
50. What is your bus number for school?
51. Is your hair curly? no
52. Last time you cried? Watching a documentary from the holocaust
53. Ever walked into a wall? yes
54. Do looks matter? no
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? no
56. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
57. Favorite time of the year? fall, and any rainy season
58. Favorite color? orange
59. Are you sarcastic? not as much as I wish I were
60. Do you have any tattoos? yes
61. The last person you held hands with? Squink
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? no
63. Where was your default picture taken at? it isn't a picture but a drawing
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? no
65. Do you like your life right now? yes
66. How often do you talk on the phone? rarely
67. What is your favorite animal? naked mole rat
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? brunch today
69. Do you have good vision? not anymore
70. Can you hula hoop? yes
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater? what were they cheating at?
72. Do you have a job? yes
73. Can you handle the truth? yes
74. What are you wearing? clothing
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? yes
In and Around your space
1. DO YOU LIVE IN A HOUSE OR AN APARTMENT? house
2. WOULD YOU SAY IT IS BIG OR SMALL? big
3. DO YOU HAVE A WELCOME MAT? yes
4. DOES IT SAY SOMETHING? I don't know
5. DO YOU HAVE A DISHWASHER OR DO YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR DISHES BY HAND? dishwasher
6. HOW MANY PLANTS DO YOU HAVE INSIDE? two
7. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE THAT YOU PUT YOUR KEYS? I do, my husband doesn't
8. IS YOUR REFIGERATOR STOCKED WITH ANYTHING? too much go-gurts
9. WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR BREAD? fridge or counter
10. IS YOUR BATHROOM CLEAN? define clean?
11. WHAT IS YOUR BATHROOM'S THEME? I have no idea
12. HOW MANY RUGS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR DWELLING SPACE? 2
13. DO YOU KNOW YOUR NEIGHBORS? no
14. IF SO DO YOU GET ALONG WITH THEM? sure
15. ARE THERE ANY STRAY CATS AROUND? too many
16. DO YOU HAVE A DVD PLAYER IN YOUR BEDROOM? no
17. WHICH ROOM WOULD YOU SAY YOU SPEND THE MOST TIME IN? the office
18. DO YOU HAVE A POOL OR JACUZZI WHERE YOU LIVE? yes, it used to be both, just a pool now
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DVD THAT YOU OWN? hmm.. no idea
20. HOW ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE CD THAT YOU OWN? no idea
21. WHERE IS YOUR STEREO OR RADIO LOCATED IN YOUR HOME? in teh hall on the mantle
22. DO YOU HAVE A COFFEE MAKER? yes
23. DO YOU HAVE AN AREA DESIGNATED FOR ALCOHOL? I have several
24. HOW MANY TELEVISIONS DO YOU HAVE? 1
25. DO YOU HAVE STAIRS? yes
26. WHAT KIND OF STUFF DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR WALLS? paintings
27. WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR TOOTHPASTE? on teh counter
28. DO YOU HAVE A DEN OR AN OFFICE? an office
29. DO YOU LIVE CLOSE TO ANY STORES? yes
30. DO YOU HAVE A WALK IN CLOSET AND IF NOT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ONE? yes, I would like to have a walk in closet, though I am close enough I suppose
31. DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING HANGING FROM THE CEILING? a light and or a fan
32. DOES YOUR KITCHEN HAVE A THEME? art-craptastic (not my choosing)
33. IS IT A PAIN TO DUST YOUR LIVING SPACE? not really
34. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a floor, maybe a pacifier and some books
35. DO YOU HAVE A GAME SYSTEM? no
36. HOW MANY TELEPHONES ARE IN YOUR HOME? 4
37. DO YOU HAVE A FIREPLACE AND IF SO DO YOU USE IT OFTEN? yes and yes
38. WHAT KIND OF MICROWAVE DO YOU HAVE? built in in the dumb-waiter
39. DO YOU HAVE ANY FIGURINES OF ANGELS AROUND? yes, next to a gnome, a buddha and woman, Our Lady and a pineapple.
40. DO YOU LIKE TO OPEN THE BLINDS OR CURTAINS OR KEEP THEM SHUT? depends on my mood
My 99 Truths!
TAKE THIS SURVEY!
1. real name: blair
2. like it: yes
3. single or taken: taken
4. zodiac sign: sagitarrius
5. male or female: female
6. age: 39
7. height: 5 feet 11 inches
8. lucky number: 2
9. eye color: hazel
10. hair color: brown
11. long or short: medium, prefer it long though
12. marital status: married
13. are you a health freak: not even close
14. height: tall
15. do you have a crush on someone: Schatz
16. do you like yourself: yes
17. piercings: yes
18. tattoos: yes
19. righty or lefty: ambi
20. fav color: orange
21. least fav color: purple
22. first kiss: I don't remember
23. first piercing: I was 3 days old
24. first best friend: Isabel
25. first award: tallest girl
26. first sport: soccer
27. first pet: a dog
28. first vacation: the US
29. first car: a chevette
30. first crush: Scott in 5th grade
31. what time is it: 4
32. where are you: home
33. wish: for Squink to sleep
34. about to: make him go to bed
35. listening to: him talking about snow
36. waiting for: this to be done
37. wearing: clothing
38. annoyed about: surveys
39. eating: nothing
40. drinking: nothing
41. want kids?: yes
42. want to get married?: already married
43. careers in mind?: MD
44. dream car?: an old convertible cadillac, pink with cowhide interior and 6 kids
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
45. lips or eyes?: both
46. hugs or kisses: both
47. shorter or taller: doesn't matter
48. tan skinned or light: doesn't matter
49. romantic or spontaneous: both
50. dark or light hair: either
51. built, fat, muscular, skinny, or normal: either
52. hook up or relationship: relationship
53. similar to you or different: different
54. trouble maker or hesitant: both
HAVE YOU EVER
55. kissed a stranger: yes
56. drank bubbles: inchampagne, duh
57. ate a crayon: probably
58. lost glasses/contacts: yes
59. climbed up a tree: yes
60. broken someone's heart: probably
61. been arrested: no
62. turned someone down: yes
63. cried when someone died: yes
64. liked a friend as more than a friend: yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
65. yourself: yes
66. miracles: yes
67. ghosts: yes
68. love at first sight: yes
69. santa clause: clause? lol
70. heaven and hell: not really
71. kissing on the first date: sure
72. God: define God
73. Is there one person you want to be with right now? yes
74. Who is it? my son
75. Do you kiss on the first date? yes
76. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? yes
77. Last time you flossed? this morning
78. Last time checked for STDs? Uhm, what is this?
79. Fart in public? LOL
80. Flirt with your friends boyfriend or girlfriend? yes
81. Cheat on a partner? nope
82. Whats under your bed? a pacifier and some books
83. Last time you cleaned your toilet? Wednesday
84. Ever sprout hairs on your chin? sigh, yes
85. Does the carpet match the curtains? no curtains
86. Last kiss? this morning
87. Last booty call? excuse me
88. 7th text received? I am finding a place to park - I am close
89. 4th missed call? I don't know
90. Last comment received? never had one on my space
91. Sleep with a stuffed animal? not now
92. Last time you cried? last week
93. Pee in pools? no
94. Ever stolen something? when I was little and stupid
95. Ever drink milk from the carton? yes
96. Mad at anyone? no
97. Ever rock a mullet? no
98. Last tuxedo worn? never
99. Last video game played this second with Squink
You Are a Newborn Soul
You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Nonconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.
Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Impulsive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.
Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul
wearing this color today
What Your Black Outfit Means
You're a sophisticated woman with big city taste.
You have a strong creative force - even if you don't wear the boldest clothes.
You tend to intimidate people. But the right guy won't be intimidated by you!
Designer match: Dolce & Gabbana
Signature accessory: Gold framed sunglasses
What Your Orange Outfit Means
Unconventional and flashy, you will wear almost anything once.
You life for fashion - and you have the credit card bills to prove it.
Your look always turns heads, but you often look too good to approach.
Designer match: Roberto Cavalli
Signature accessory: Thousand dollar sandals that belong in a museum
thse are not sunflowers:
What These Sunflowers Say About You
You are a truly warm person with amazing bursts of energy.
You bring happiness to everyone around you, and you are adored by many.
You're bright, bold, and cheery. You nourish friends you with your optimism.
phew, I am all done!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Wow, one never knows where the internets will take them do they?
It speaks highly for The Red Army Choir as well.
This is akin to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing with a band like the Butthole Surfers, dontcha' think?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Use only the first page (I translated this rather loosely)
4. Insert the picture into your Blog
1.) What is your relationship status?
2.) What is your current mood?
3.) Who is your favorite band/artist? (Like Jodi I don't have just one, so I picked the first to show up in iTunes)
4.) What is your favorite movie?
5.) What kind of pet do you have?
6.) Where do you live?
7.) Where do you work?
8.) What do you look like?
9.) What do you drive?
10.) What did you do last night?
11.) What is your favorite TV show?
12.) Describe yourself.
13.) What are you doing today?
14.) What is your name?
15.) What is your favorite candy?
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Do you call anyone babe? hell no, but my dad uses it all the time and it drives me nuts...
Whose car were you last in? My mom's car
When is the next time you will kiss someone? in about two hours after a Squink wakes up from a nap
What color shirt are you wearing? black acetate
Are you a nice person? sometimes, more often than not, I suppose I am.
Last thing you drank? water
Where did you sleep last night? In my bed.
Are you happy right now? Yes.
What did you say last? Go to bed NOW!
Where is your phone? somewhere, maybe on the charger.
What was the last museum you went to? Phoenix Art Museum.
What color are your eyes? the hazelest of greens and blues with some brown.
What was the highlight of your week? It was a crappy week, so no comment... wait, getting nice emails from some people I know.
What is your favorite store? Target?
Who/what do you hate currently? disease and floods
If you could have one person right now with you who would it be? my schatz and my mom and my squink.
Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night? rarely
Who makes you happiest right now? Squink
What will you be doing at midnight tonight? Sleeping soundly I hope.
What's for dinner tonight? steak?
When is your birthday? December
Who was the last person to send you a text message? Anne.
How do you feel about your hair right now? It needs to grow faster.
Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have siblets.
What was the first thing you did when you woke up? got out of bed.
Do you have T-Mobile? Nope
What kind of guy/girl do you usually fall for? same as whatever "Geek-ee do gooder types".
Do you have any talents? Yes, mostly hidden.. but I am still able to put my legs behind my neck.
Have you ever been in a wedding? Yes, and the last one I took more seriously than the bride did.
Did you take a nap today? No.
Ever met someone famous? Define famous? if you mean a burden on society that earns too much money acting then I have met a few. Someone who really changed the world we live in... nope.
Do you want to be famous one day? No way
Are you multitasking right now?No, thank goodness
Do you believe in Karma?Absolutely.
If you're female, what color are your nails right now? No color on them ay'tall
Favorite tv show? Dexter and Eli Stone.
Ever been to Las Vegas? Once
Ever been to Disneyland/world? Both
Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Tintin
Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Called someone I did not really want to talk to.
Last time you were sick? A month ago, bronchitis.
Do you like anyone right now? Sure.
What do you think about the person posted this before you? She is fun and totally RAWKS!
On to the next one…..
Phobias: Heights, being stabbed to death.
Piercings: 3 in my ears.
Favorite Color: Orange.
Holiday: Halloween and Thanksgiving
Wanting to visit: everywhere, really!
Do you cook or eat out: Eat out, I hate doing dishes though I love to cook.
One thing you love more than anything: Squink, Schatz and mom
One thing you hate more than anything: greed.
The worst job to have: pig slaughterer
Best concert: Sha-na-na, really!
Who would you like to see in concert: Liberace.
Lyrics that you live by: (ignored)
Religion: humanist, though this online quiz thing said I am mostly Hindu.
The kiss of death is: Lying to me.
Something that scares you: being stabbed by a knife.
Someone that loves you: my mom, my son, my husband
And the last one….
If you could, who would you punch in the face?The Quaker Oats guy.
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? a thrift store or from a clothes swap with friends.
Do you still have clothes that belong to your ex? yes... and I am not giving it back ever... it is a tintin t-shirt.
Do you get attached to people easily? not really
Have you ever been to California? yes
What do you want most right now? sangria
Do you like roller coasters? in theory
Have you ever cut class? Oh yeah!.
What's your favorite TV show? did this one before.
Have you ever seen the GOONIES? ME either!!!!!! I think we have to deal with this together whatever!.
Have any pets? One kitty, Boadicea.
Who was the last person you hugged? Squink
Do you curse a lot? Not really.
What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I turned on my computer.
What's your favorite season? Fall.
What song do you want played at your funeral? Anything but It's a small world.... though it may be funny to "So Long, Farewell, Auf wiedersehen, Goodbye" from the Sound of Music..
Are chuck norris jokes funny? No.
What's your favorite food? edible.
What's the last movie you saw in a movie theatre? Ratatouille.
Can you live without the computer? No, I would shrivel up and die.
Do you hide your emotions? Oh no, not at all.
What is your favorite movie? Breakfast at Tiffany's
Do you like chick flicks? Only if I go with another girl, my husband hates them so much he ruins them.
When was the last time you got flowers? Last year sometime, my husband picked them from someones lawn (with permission).
Who was the last person you were in a moving vehicle with? Mom, Squink and Mo.
Best kind of pizza? the one with pistachios at Pizzaria Bianco's when you only had to wait two hours in line for a table and not three.
What was the last CD you purchased? The Clash
When was the last time you dyed your hair? about 13 years ago.
Do you want to be in a relationship?Yes.
What is a band/singer you will always love? Peter Gabriel.
Have you ever watched a movie drunk? at home, never in a theatre though.
Do you wish at 11:11? No.
Do you have any piercings? again, this was answered before
Last person you talked to on the phone? My aunt
Where is the weirdest place you have slept? On the Orient Express.
What are you wearing on your feet? mismatched socks
What song do you absolutely hate? Layla
What is your natural hair color? brownish
How many people have you texted today? no one
Who was your last comment from?I don't have any myspace comments... I think whatever commented here last.
What is your current conversation about? I am not having one right now, the last one I had was this morning with a Choctaw (I think) Indian man named Bear who told me he had to teach me how to do ceremonials, how I had a black/brown hole that was caused by a man who hurt me, how I had to get my house blessed, and to let him know when I was ready.
Do you have a crush on somebody? sure
Where were you 2 days ago? Working
How old will you be in 8 months? $)1
Do you think you'll be married by then?Yes.
Was yesterday better than today? Yes, a bit.
What were you doing at noon today? sending a fax
Who was the last person to text you? Anne
Do you prefer to call or text? Text, Like whatever, I’m not a big fan of talking on the phone.
In your own words, what is your job like day to day? Very rewarding and I love it.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
And now included are:
Being obscenely rich,
Causing social injustice.
Is it me or are the "original" ones more poetic and dramatic (and ubiquitous)?
Do you all get my drift with that last question there?
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
You are The Wheel of Fortune
Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success
The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.