Sunday, May 18, 2008

1 of 2

Hair:

What Shampoo brand do you use? Trader Joe's

What Conditioner do you use? same

Do you use a flat-iron daily? no

What styling products do you use? none

Do you prefer your hair to be up or down? up

Is your hair long or short? medium

Do you dye your hair? no

Do you use the same color, or do you experiment with other colors all the time? n/a

How often do you dye your hair? I don't

Face:

Do you wear make-up? no really

What brand of foundation do you wear? bare essentials

What brand of Mascara? E.L.F.

Do you wear eyeshadow? on occasion

What brand? E.L.F. or whatever

What color blush do you wear? I have no idea

What brand? No clue

Lip stick or lip gloss? chapstick

If the answer is gloss, what flavor? vanilla mint

What kind of cleanser do you use? ponds

Do you use the Biore pore strips? no

Nails:

Are your nails natural or fake? natural

Long or short? short

What color do you normally paint your nails? I can't stand to have nail polish on my fingernails

Do you get manicures often? I think I got one once

What about pedicures? LOVE. THEM.

Do you paint your toenails? sure

What color? anything, usually slightly odd colors in summer (blue, green, yellow)

Clothes:

What is your normal style? I have no clue, I misplaced my girly nature about 15 years ago and have not managed to find her again... but I am actively searching.

What is your favorite brand of clothes? I really don't have a favorite

Where do you normally shop for clothes? TJ Maxx, Last Chance, Outlets, where-ever.

Do you like to dress up, or are you more casual? I like to dress up, I don't think I am good at it though.

Do you wear a belt with all of your pants? rarely

Do you like flared leg pants? meh

Do you wear shorts in the summer? yes

How about tank tops? yes

How many pairs of jeans do you own? 3 I think

Shoes:

How many pairs of shoes do you have? about 20

Would you wear a pair of shoes that hurt your feet because they are too cute not to wear? maybe

Are you a flip-flop lover? I'm a flip-flop liker

What about stilletos? yes

What size shoe do you wear? 8 1/2 to 10 depending on the shoe

Do you own a lot of dressy shoes? yes

Do you own any Mary-Janes? no

Accessories:

What is your favorite accessory? a have this scarf I love

Do you have a lot of jewelry? some

How many pairs of sunglasses do you own? 1

Don't you just love the big sunglasses? meh

Do you wear earrings daily? I wear one ear ring on my left lobe daily, occasionally will I put on a pair of them though

What about necklaces? once or twice a week

Rings? my wedding ring, my grandmothers wedding ring and what I call my Euuropean right hand wedding ring every day

Bracelets? once in a blue moon

How many watches do you own? 1

Do you wear a watch daily? yes

How many purses do you have? 5 or so

Do you switch purses often? no

Does your wallet have to match your purse? no

Are your purses the huge ones, or are they smaller? on the large size but not ginormous.

Unmentionables:

Do you buy the frilly, girly underwear, or plain cotton ones? both

How do you feel about thongs? I don't

Does your bra HAVE to match your undies? no

How many bras do you have? 5

How many pairs of panties do you own? 20

What about socks, how many pairs? 20

Do you wear different colored socks, or do you prefer plain white? I wear either

No comments: