Thursday, May 26, 2005

The "what if" Meme

This is how it works. I will answer five of the questions below. In return, I will tag three people who will highlight, copy and paste into their blogs who will answer five questions below and pass it on to three other bloggers. And I took the liberty of adding a few more...

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a doctor... I would be a general practitioner/internist.
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor... I would teach Anthropology.
If I could be a writer... I would write the story of my life.
If I could be a llama rider... Why do I feel like I am missing out on some huge blogger joke here... Llama's spit, so I would rather leave them alone.
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any one famous political figure... I like the husband I have thank you...
If I could be a circus star... I would be the lion tamer
If I could be a poet... I would like poetry
If I could be a musician... I could play an instrument really well
If I could be a chef... I would cook more often, and for money
If I could be a rodeo star... I would want to ride the bulls

And I’m tagging:
Nettie, Hamster, and Jordana if she has not already done so...

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Oh, good, I wondered where this was!

Catherine said...

If you are talking about my comment: The llama comment on my site came from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. There are a couple great catch phrases from the movie that are on the tip of your tongue right after you watch the movie. If you haven’t seen it I would recommend watching it ASAP. Great watching while you are sick, laughing will get you better quick! :)

Garry said...

Oh, fun! I'll get on the case.

Jordana said...

I haven't done it. I will. Sorry not to get around to it very quickly.