Section I: The face
1. Do you wear makeup?
2. Do you use face creams/moisturizers?
3. Do you pluck/wax your eyebrows?
4. Have you made any permanent changes with surgery?
click Permalink for more
Section II: Hair
1. Which brand of shampoo do you use?
2. Do you condition?
3. Do you blow dry/straighten/curl your hair?
4. Do you use mousse/hair spray/any added volumisers etc?
5. How often do you go to the hair dressers?
Every 4 months or so
6. Is your hair colored? If so which color?
7. Have you got streaks/highlights?
8. How do you usually wear your hair?
Pulled back into a pony tail
9. Ever had extensions?
Section III: The body & cleanliness
1. Any piercing?
3 - ears
2 on left 1 or the right; the second on on the left is in memory of my grandfather he loved to sail and he died on a boat as he crossed the Equator. The sailor that preformed 7 hours of CPR later told me that sailors get a gold earring when they cross the equator, and it can be used to pay for their burial at sea. It seemed appropriiate as a way to honor grandpa Honey.
2. Any tattoos?
A bird from my family crest. Well Hidden
3. Do you wear jewelry?
My wedding band, my grandmothers wedding band and a watch. And the gold hoop in my ear as per above. my engagement ring on occasion.
4. How much of your wardrobe contains brand names?
I would not know most brand names if they slapped me silly.
5. Favorite item of clothing:
A beaded jacket from the 40's
6. Do you own any fur?
7. Brand of deodorant:
No, still waiting for some as a gift.
9. Shaving foam/shaving gel/wax/sugar/soap and water?
99 cent conditioner
10. Do you use a body moisturiser?
11. Brand of soap:
Dove or Lever
Section IV: Food & Drink
1. Favorite hot drink:
2. Favorite cold drink:
chocolate milk, lemonade (not at teh same time)
3. Favorite snack:
4. Favorite meal:
wienerschnitzel and tortilla de patata
5. How many meals do you eat a day?
6. Do you eat out?
7. Favorite fast food outlet.
The Mexican one down the street, not Taco Bell!
8. How often do you cook?
on occasion, wish I did more
2% organic from Costco
Section V: Outdoors
1. Favorite sport:
2. How often do you work out?
3. Own a car/vehicle?
4. How often do you drive?
5. Prefer to walk/drive?
Section VI: Technology
1. Own a computer?
2. E-mail/hand-written letter?
handwritten letter in theory, email in practice
3. Hand-written notes/typed up?
typed in practice the hand written theory holds here too
4. Broadband? wireless? dial-up?
broadband and wireless
5. How often do you use your computer?
6. Have a mobile phone?
7. How often do you use your mobile?
8. Average bill monthly?
not sure, combined with the spousal unit
9. Pay as you go/contract?
10. Ever used your mobile over the landline to save time walking?
11. You own a DVD player?
12. How many DVDs do you have?
14. Stereo system?
Section VII: Personal Things
not anymore thank goodness
2. Brand of cigarettes:
4. Drink alcohol?
yes - wine and beer
5. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
6. Turn off lights/appliances or not bother?
turn off - most of the time
7. Leave the tap running when cleaning your teeth?
NEVER - I live in a desert