Friday, November 11, 2005

A-Z what about me....

A-Z Questions about Moi! Via Curmudgeonry

A - Age you moved away from home: 2, at least that is when we moved away from Colombia. As far as when I was an adult. 18 for a short time, then again at 21.

B - First Boyfriend’s name: Manuel (everyone else calls him Damian)

C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning, unpacking, cleaning, putting things away, cleaning, teh dishes, cleaning

D - Dad’s Name: James

E - Essential Make-Up Item: mascara IFF I wear anything

F - Fave Actress: Audrey and Kathrine

G - Gold or Silver: both

H - Heritage: Mutt. Scottish, English, Irish, American Indian (Cherokee), German, Colombian, Ecuadorean.

I - Instruments You Play: recorder

J - Job Title: mom

K - Kids: 1 Squink

L - Living Arrangements: house

M - Mom’s Name: Kathryn

N - Number of TV’s in your house: One

O - Overnight Hospital Stays: Three stays; 1) 14 days with Pneumonia, 2&3) 14 nights for my pregnancy (two stays)

P - Phobia: Knives

Q - Quote You Like: These are ancient traditions, it is my duty to preserve them. ~ A Tibetan Monk

R - Religious Affiliations: Presbyterian and Catholic among other influences

S - Stuff You Collect: Globes (as in of the planet earth), ladybug things, junk

T - Time You Wake Up: 6:30 ish

U - Unique Habit: living

V - Vegetable You Refuse to Eat: none

W - Worst Habit: lack of cleaning

X - X-Rays You’ve Had: too many to count

Y - Yummy Food You Make: Pancakes, Thai pizza, food in general

Z - Zodiac Sign: Sag

I tag you and you.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thanks for tagging me - I'm off to fill mine out! Should make things a little light at my place, been a little too serious these days ;)