Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"
A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!
Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out
Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking
What turns you off: fighting and conflict
Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love
1. whats your name spelt backwards? rialb, sounds like I have a hairball
2. What did you do last night? had dinner at Chompies
3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? the jlp rummage handbook
4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? of course
5. Last time you swam in a pool? August 2007
6. What are you wearing? a maternity shirt (its comfy) and blue with snowflakes jammy bottoms about 8 sizes too big.
7. How many cars have you owned? me and not my husbands - 7
8. Type of music you dislike most? evil death metal
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? yes
11. What kind of computer do you use? mac & pc
12. Ever made a prank phone call? yes
13. You like anyone right now? yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NEVER
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Budapest
16. Do you have a garden? sorta, leftover basil
17. What's your favorite comic strip? xkcd.com
18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? yes
19. Shower, morning or night? night
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? movies?
21. Favorite pizza toppings? olives and pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What cell phone provider do you have? verizon
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? nope
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? nope
26. Orange Juice or apple? orange (but really pineapple)
27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? my husband, son and the in-laws
28. favorite chocolate bar? anything dark chocolate
29. Who is your longest friend and how long? kelly, she is 6'1"... what? it said longest!!!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? a week ago
31. Have you ever won a trophy? nope
32. Favorite artist? my aunt
33. Favorite computer game? I Spy
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? never
35. Sprite or 7-UP? sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yep, houndstooth bottoms, white button down shirt, green sweater...
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? chocolate and mucinex
38. Ever thrown up in public? yes
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? millionare
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? yes
41. Can exes just be friends? with a lot of hard work and commitment to being friends yeah, but you have to go through an "I hate you phase" first
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my son
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? yes
44. What message is on your voicemail machine? there is a machine for voicemail? It isn't a tiny little german garden gnome in the phone?
45. Where would you like to go right now? the jungle
46. What was the name of your first pet? lisa
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? not sure
48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? pediatrician incoming/my mom outgoing
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my son's health
50. What do you think about most? How freaking cute my little boy is and how soon until my in-laws leave