Wednesday, February 27, 2008

cause I don't do myspace that often and I think I did friend you.

1. What are your initials? BMVCS

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? brown

3. Last thing you ate?pischke's french fries

4. One place you will NEVER eat at? no such place exists, to my knowledge.

5. I say Shotgun, you say: where do I shoot?

6. Last person you hugged? Squink and Schatz (a sickeningly sweet "family hug").

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Who knows.

8. Would you date anyone you met online? I married one.

9. Name something you like physically about yourself. my hair.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Pishkies blue ribbon.

11. Who is your best friend? don't have one...

12. What time of the day is it? 8:21pm on Wednesday evening.

13. Who/What made you angry today? nothing.

14. Baseball or Football? soccer.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Yes.

16. Favorite type of Food? tomatoes with basil and mozarella.

17. Favorite holidays: Thanksgiving and/or Halloween.

18. Do you download music: Yep.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Depends on what the definition of dirty is.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Only if you are Chinese.

21. Would you date the person who posted this?If I were a man sure... I suppose I should say if I were gay I would too.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.

23. Do you love anyone? Yes, of course.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Rarely.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope and I don't plan on doing it.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? NO, but this I would do.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Ewwww, Yes.

28. How many pets do you have? 1

29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes.

30. How is the weather right now? lovely.

31. What are you listening to right now? "Little Einsteins" (argh)

32. What is your current favorite song? At this moment I am going through a maudlin remembrance of Abba's Chiquitita (spanish version)

33. What was the last movie you watched? Ratatouille, I think.

34. Do you wear contacts? nope.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Squinks day care.

36. What are you afraid of? I have a fear of being stabbed, but I am not necessarily afraid of knives.

37. How many piercings have you had? 3, all on my ears

38. What piercings do you want? no more, unless I cross the equator in a boat again

39. What's one thing you've learned this year? I love people with sarcastic wit.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Sugar free low fat vanilla latte.

41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace? I love facebook, myspace sorta freaks me out... but I do both.

42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes, I am (was) good at it too. It has been a while though

43. Are you missing someone?: yes.

44. Favorite TV show? Dexter (too)

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?: No!

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? OMFGY, Molly Ringwald.

47. What Magazines are you reading? This old house.

48. Who would you like to see right now? Some of the friends I got in touch with again since the reunion, but that is in general time if it had to be right this minute, a baby sitter might be nice to see.

49. Favorite movie of all time? Breakfast at Tiffany's.

50. Do you find yourself loved? Thankfully, yes.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Of course.

52. Favorite smell? South America is my favorite smell.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Salt and real butter too.

54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge on 1. What are your initials?AJL

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?My heart on my sleeve

3. Last thing you ate?Carmela's chicken rigatoni - Leftovers from Macaroni Grll

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?nothing comes to mind...

5. I say Shotgun, you say:under the bed

6. Last person you hugged?Dave, duh

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?If they know me, I doubt it

8. Would you date anyone you met online?uh no

9. Name something you like physically about yourself.my smile.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?Macaroni Grill, last night.

11. Who is your best friend?Heather.

12. What time of the day is it?5:30pm on Sunday, waiting for the Oscars to start.

13. Who/What made you angry today?no one.

14. Baseball or Football?If I must choose, baseball but really neither.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?yes

16. Favorite type of Food?dead animal and a starch.

17. Favorite holidays:Halloween.

18. Do you download music:yes.

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?yes.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?wow, not the best choice but who am I to say what someone should choose as a tattoo

21. Would you date the person who posted this?if I was single and about 18 years younger, in a
heartbeat.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?yes.

23. Do you love anyone?Yes yes yes.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?Depends on the color and the person.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?yes and I won't do it again.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?yes, and I got whacked in the nose with an oar...by
my boss.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?Yes.

28. How many pets do you have?2.

29. Have you met a real redneck?what!.

30. How is the weather right now?amazing.

31. What are you listening to right now?the preshow to the oscars on E!.

32. What is your current favorite song?Today its "Sweetest Girl" by Wyclef Jean

33. What was the last movie you watched?Gladiator on Cinemax

34. Do you wear contacts?Sometimes...my eyes get dry quickly.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?Lowe's.

36. What are you afraid of?I am slightly afraid of heights. I hate it but I can deal with it.

37. How many piercings have you had?6 all on my ears

38. What piercings do you want?None.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?My friends are amazing.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?doppio espresso con panna or a grande drip coffee
(bold).

41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace?I don't do facebook.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:no.

43. Are you missing someone?:yes.

44. Favorite TV show?Dexter

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?:no.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?oh no.

47. What Magazines are you reading?Vanity Fair

48. Who would you like to see right now?right now, no one. My sundays are my time.

49. Favorite movie of all time?Gone with the Wind.

50. Do you find yourself loved?yes

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?yes.

52. Favorite smell?what?

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?Salt and real butter.

54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge on http://www.goofyauctions.com/?no

55. Which celebrity does www.GoofyAuctions.com say you look like? sigh

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?: yes.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? NEITHER!

58. What's something that really bugs you? calling a meeting whent eh purpose is just to yell at someone

59. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not really.

60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Both

61. What's your favorite perfume? Blaize.

62. Favorite basketball team? Suns

63. Favorite cereal? Apple Jacks or these Quaker corn things that I don't think are being made anymore.

64. Nipple or Nose rings? I would like a nose ring.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I would say about 3 days.

66. Last time you went bowling? When I was pregnant about 4 years ago.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? under a desk.

68. Who was your last phone call? Mommy

69. Last time you were at work? Today

1 comment:

Blair said...

70. What's the closest orange object to you?
A styrofoam square that is the outline of a letter "B".